Wednesday 21 July 2010

Stina Persson



I have recently been inspired by the illustrator Stina Persson within my own work. I love the way that she uses lots of different bold colours in work, I also like the different dripping techniques that she incorporates with photography and other styles of mixed media. With my own development work, i have tried to develop a similar technique on photoshop.

I have done this by dripping water colours onto pages in my sketchbook and then scanning them into photoshop also within my sketchbook i have been considering colour palettes for my sketchbook and with this i have decided to keep to bold colours that make a big statement i have decided this because within my work in the past i haven't used enough colours and I have stayed with cool calm colours, I think i am getting the confidence to use outrageous colours. I think my range of colour palette needs to be brave since the theme of Fanua & Flora is very exotic and bold.



No comments:

Post a Comment