Monday 23 August 2010





Further Development Work Exploring Bleach.

After I created the first bleach experiments of butterflies, I wanted to develop them further. I tried to add more texture to the photographs using different ways of creating surface images of flowers. I wanted to create something that was different but still linked with my Urban Fauna and floral theme, so to create these experiments, I lightly covered my images again in bleach then washed it off I then dripped more bleach over the image again, then I washed the image and was left with different coloured drips and marks, adding more texture. I scratched onto the images with a fork I then noticed that a yellow colour was coming through which I really liked the look of. I think these two photographs are the best pieces of my work and I am starting to really enjoy experimenting with different houshold chemicals.

No comments:

Post a Comment